28/10/2007

Damn you, Douglas

Bah, so I just happened to mention the fact that I have a blog last night, and now Doug wants a link to it. Bloody typical. This is why I don't get drunk.


Oh, another reason why I don't get drunk is that I do fucking stupid things like asking out Ellie and Jess via text. Oh, such fun to be had properly explaining myself. I've sort of talked to Ellie, but meh. I am too bloody stupid at times... damn my lack of inhibitions.

Oh yes, I also recall prancing around, pretending to be Master Chief. Brilliant. Now everyone thinks I'm a game-addicted twat :p


On the plus side, I've sort of worked out how to snap my fingers. No, not in the awfully painful, broken-bones way, but instead the act of producing a 'snap' noise by rubbing two fingers against each other. You know what I mean. It would appear that whilst I am unable to do this when sober, being drunk endows me with the curious ability to perform it perfectly. Wonders will never cease. I feel that I should return to a drunken state in order to test this observation more thoroughly...


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: