29/10/2007

Hello there

This is todays blog post. As I previously stated, it was not my intention to make this a regular or coherent blog, but rather a site where I can post my musing and ramblings as and when I need to.


Following from this, we thus conclude that Douglas sucks, as he expect me to write new blog posts every day. For shame, Douglas, for shame. I wish I'd never told you about my blog, but alas I was drunk and such things happen.


On better news, I finally got paid today. Huzzah! £145, going into my bank account right now. The Orange Box is so, so, close now.

*salivates in anticipation*



Oh, btw, I hate the 'powered by Scribe Fire' message that appears under here. It bloody well isn't powered by scribe fire, it's powered by my own blood, sweat and tears. Well, not really those (fluids + computers = bad things), but you get the gist. Scribe Fire merely uses some ancient black magic to allow me to post to this blog through my browser (Firefox FTW!). Bah.








NEWS JUST IN

Crysis single player demo is now out. Downloading now. Oh my god, I can't fucking wait; at last, a chance to show off my stupidly overpowered computer. God bless you, directX10 :p





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: