27/10/2007

Salutations

Gah, I've been planning on writing another blog post, but for some reason just haven't been getting around to it. I don't think anyone reads this, but if you do, many apologies.

Well, I unfortunately think that I may not have been quite as successful in abandoning this infatuation than I thought I had been. It isn't as bad as it was, but now I still think that I have feelings for Jess. It's annoying, because like I've previously said, it's entirely obvious she has no feelings for me. Gah, damn these emotions.

In other news, absolutely nothing of worth has really been happening. Sometimes I loath the fact that my life is so monotonous.

Anyways, my shoulder's hurting and I have to go get dinner. Off to a party tonight, so should be good. And I finally got paid! Success!

Hopefully I'll be making this more of a regular feature, so see you around!